Credit Insurance insurers your accounts receivable and protects your business from unpaid invoices caused by customer bankruptcy, default, political risks, or other reasons agreed with your insurer. It is also known as debtor insurance, export credit insurance and accounts receivable insurance.
Credit Insurance Cover Details:
- Business to Business Transactions (Supplier to Buyer)
- Insolvency or Protracted Defaults (Financial Risk excluding commercial disputes)
- Political Risks (For Export Sales)
- Open Account Sales (Cash, Bank Guarantees, LC transactions excluded)
Benefits of Credit Insurance
- Credit Insurance allows your business to grow safely and Faster.
- Gives you confidence to expand your sales to new and existing customers and markets.
- Lower Internal Costs
- Access to a Trade Finance Facility
- Credit Management
- Further once the unpaid amounts are determined, collection experts implement proven techniques to increase the chances of successful collection.